Game Development Reference
• Characters Characters can exist and move around in an environment.
• Families Characters can have family relationships.
• Races The castle can be filled with an extended family of humans,
elves, dwarves, and other fantasy races.
• Interbreeding Different species can interbreed to create hybrids with
the shared characteristics of their parents.
• Goblin raids Periodic goblin raids will test the castle's defenses.
• Farming A farming and food system feeds the population.
• Trading They can trade with neighboring castles for special or rare
• Education Characters can become educated.
• Invention Educated characters can invent new machines for the castle.
• Religion Characters can build religious temples and worship at them,
develop relationships with specific deities, and receive characteristic
benefits from these deities.
• Deity wrath Other deities will get angry and bring wrath upon you if
you disrespect them or worship their adversaries.
• Friends Characters can have platonic relationships.
• Romance Characters can have romantic relationships, possibly start-
• Construction Characters can build things.
• Walls Characters can build walls to stop or channel foes.
• Fortification Walls can be fortified and thickened to help hold back
• Traps Characters can install traps or automated defenses.
• Fighting Characters who know how to fight can do so to defend the
• Raiding parties You can end out raiding parties to explore nearby dun-
geons and bring back loot.
• Adventurers You can serve passing adventurers by providing inns
and shopkeepers in exchange for loot stolen from ancient crypts.
Search Nedrilad ::