Game Development Reference
3. Click the OK button .
4. Select File ° Save As .
5. Give your new FLA file the name ejpan]_peraOpknu^kkg*bh].
6. Find the Ejpan]_peraOpknu^kkg project folder that you created in step 1.
7. Click Save to save the file.
8. In the Project panel, click the drop-down menu. Select Quick Project . You'll see the new
interactiveStorybook.fla file you just created appear as a project file.
9. In the Project panel, click the New File button, as shown in Figure 2-1.
Figure 2-1. Create a new AS file in the Project panel.
10. Enter Main.as in the File field.
11. Check that ActionScript is selected as the File type . If the Create File window looks like it does in
Figure 2-2, click the Create File button.
Figure 2-2. Create a new AS file called Main.as in the Project panel.
12. Flash will create and open the I]ej*]o file.