Game Development Reference
5. (Optional) Click Share to post a notification to your Facebook wall or
Cancel to skip it.
Clicking Share notifies your neighbors via a Facebook news feed post
that you have started a job. (If you click Cancel, no news feed is posted.
See Chapter 4 for more details on posting notifications to your Facebook
The Active Job menu, shown in Figure 12-4, appears. This menu shows
• How many crops in the job have been seeded and harvested.
• How many of each type of crop still needs to be seeded.
• How much time is left to get each colored medal for the job.
• Pictures of each person involved in the current co-op job. Hover the
mouse pointer over any picture to see that neighbor's name. (Note
that co-op participants who aren't on your Neighbors list appear as
anonymous outlines with a question mark over the shadow-face.)
To return to the Co-op Farming menu at any time during your current
job, just click the Co-op Jobs icon on the Tools menu.
Figure 12-4: The Active Job menu.
6. Click the Return to Game button at the bottom right to return to your
Time is constantly counting down on your co-op job, so better get