Game Development Reference
3. Click the House.vb[Design] tab.
4. Click the SetPointUpDown control.
5. Right-click it and delete it.
At some point, the error list will show an error because the AI wrapper function as currently
written references the deleted control. For now, we will
ignore the errors, work on the user
interface elements, and update the AI last.
6. Drag a Label control to where the deleted control used to be.
7. Change the label's Name property to SetPointLabel and the Text property to
8. Change the BackColor property to White and the BorderStyle property to
9. Drag a Label control just below the Temperature controls.
10. Change the Text property to Time.
11. Drag a NumericUpDown control just below the new label and make it
12. Change the Name property to TimeUpDown and the Maximum property
13. Drag another new Label control just below the Time controls.
14. Change the Text property to Mode.
15. Drag two RadioButton controls onto the form and stack them below the
16. Change the Text property of the first RadioButton control to Air and the
Name property to AirRadio.
17. Change the Text property of the second RadioButton control to Heat and
the Name property to HeatRadio.
18. Change the Checked property of the Heat radio button to True. The form
should resemble Figure 2.3.