Game Development Reference
F IGURE 12.7
Removing an object from a hierarchy.
// ... other BVHNode code as before ...
* Deletes this node, removing it first from the hierarchy, along
* with its associated rigid body and child nodes. This method
* deletes the node and all its children (but obviously not the
* rigid bodies). This also has the effect of deleting the sibling
* of this node, and changing the parent node so that it contains
* the data currently in that sibling. Finally it forces the
* hierarchy above the current node to reconsider its bounding