Game Development Reference
Excerpt from include/cyclone/collide_coarse.h
* Stores a potential contact to check later.
* Holds the bodies that might be in contact.
* A base class for nodes in a bounding volume hierarchy.
* This class uses a binary tree to store the bounding
* Holds the child nodes of this node.
BVHNode * children;
* Holds a single bounding volume encompassing all the
* descendents of this node.
* Holds the rigid body at this node of the hierarchy.
* Only leaf nodes can have a rigid body defined (see isLeaf).
* Note that it is possible to rewrite the algorithms in this
* class to handle objects at all levels of the hierarchy,
* but the code provided ignores this vector unless firstChild
* is NULL.
RigidBody * body;