Game Development Reference
13. Use the Perspecive tool to stretch the car out if needed.
14. Load the same, or a different front view as a layer again, and move into place for
15. Move the layer below the previous one in the layers pallet, and change the opacity
and Mode as before.
16. Use rulers for the top and botom of the windshield and scale the image.
17. Now use a layer mask to show some more of the second image through where
shown in the next image sequence.
18. Crop the second image layer like you did with the first.