Game Development Reference
11. Move it on to the Red axis unil it snaps there and click. You now have the building
lined up with the Red and Green axes.
Rectifying scale issues
1. Now, let's check the scale:
2. First, we'll set the units within SketchUp to Meters. Do this in Window ¦ Model
Info ¦ Units .
3. Use the Tape Measure tool to measure the height of a doorway. This is a prety
foolproof way of scaling a building. It should always be around 2m, so type in 2
then Enter . Click Yes to re-scale the model.
4. You now have a scaled model in the right place, and have removed most of the
extra bits and pieces someone might have accidentally left in the file.