Game Development Reference
8. Rotate your view with the middle and right-hand side mouse buton so you can see
the correct height too (See the next image):
9. When you're done, alter your color , range, and intensity to suit your preference.
You can always come back and change this later.
10. If you wish, you can switch off the sunlight by clicking on it and un-checking the
box in the Inspector pallet that says Light . This will let you see the strength of your
second light more easily.
11. Label your new light Indoor01 .
12. Now, right-click on it in the hierarchy, and select Duplicate .
13. Move this new light to the side a litle, then label it—you guessed it!— Indoor02 .
14. Turn your sunlight back on.