Game Development Reference
9. Now, navigate to your Unity_Assets folder (where you have been saving your
SketchUp assets) and copy everything to your SketchUp4Games folder.
10. Go back to Unity and wait for your assets to import.
11. Once you've got this set up, save your assets to your Sketchup4Games
folder directly. They will import or update in Unity automaically.
12. Sketchup4Games has now appeared in your folder list in Unity. Click on the
litle arrow next to it.
13. The previous screenshot shows what has been imported into Unity. Click on the
Map_Base object now, in the Inspector pallet, on the right-hand side of your
window, and scroll down to the botom. Here, you have a preview of your asset.